Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thermal Collision

Hey Guys,

I feel like Im kinda bored, so just wanna post on something different now. It's not like a Journal but its about me & my band. Please support our local music industry & artists. Nevertheless we have found alot of new bands and singers are widning their mind to be one of it :) it shows a very good progress. We will try to keep this thing much more developing from time to time.

Thermal Collision is the name of my band (previously called "Sane Asylum"). Our genre is mostly all types of rock (i.e: blues rock, jazz rock, alternative rock, metal rock and alot of batu's) hehehe. I've joined this band by early September 2007 as they were actually looking for a guitarist. Where Keem (Bassist) found me and test my guitar playing. So I got hired. Previously Ash (2nd guitarist) played as a Drummer. but now we have a new girl drummer (age 16) named Nurul or we call her Nunu...hohoho.. Currently we have Yean (Vocals), Zul (1st Guitar), Ash (2nd Guitar/Keyboard), Keem (Bass) and Nunu (Drum). We also have featuring of a guitar player name Fizzul where he composed a jazzy song of our own named "Kerna" (lyrics by Yean).

We have made several songs of our own, where our 1st singles called "Gone" is the most favoured ones. We've been playing for some shows and gigs/party lately (ICC, Rizqun, Private functions and parties, and 1 battle of the band (place 4th). Soon on 26th November in Hua Ho Mall Manggis. Anyhow, I am currently make some demos for everyone to hear. But will post it later. So please wait :)

Below are few of our group band pictures and will be used as our 1st Album cover.




L-to-R: Zul, Fizzul, Yean, Nunu. Keem. Ash


P.S: guys please hear the demo I've just made below this page. right at the bottom..scroll it down n play.. :)

No comments:

Project 2 - Thermal Collision