Monday, July 7, 2008

PSK Karate in Mumong Sports Complex

Lately, there was a sport events held in whole Brunei called Pesta Sukan Kebangsaan (National Sports Festival) or PSK. I went to one of the event, a very famous martial arts known in Brunei which is called KARATE!. It held just the same where my Kendo Dojo is.. the Mumong Sports Complex, Mumong(obviously).

I took alot of pictures, mostly on the action, karate kata, kumite and faces of pepol around. With my so-so Canon 400D and 75-300mm lens, i could take some good shots of the partitioners in action. Good only...not the best..I still need to buy a very good camera ehehe.and probably the blurry effect of fast motion is because I need slow shutter but more aperture. due to so Gelap in the hall...using flash is useless.
Anyway.. enjoy to see some of the pictures below..leave some comments if you like ^_^.


Ippon!!!!! eh Sanbon!!!
yeaaahhh
FOUL!! ehehe shinpan sez : EHHHH!!
Tarian kata
KAta competition
BSB contingent
juri, time keeper, n puan penasihat

No comments:

Project 2 - Thermal Collision